This autumn I am planning on posting several vignettes with photographs from upcoming trips, not only to various parks in my city, but also cemeteries and several other cozy places. I also plan on posting photos of the autumn baking I do every September-November, some of which is for an autumn get-together I am having here at our apartment with family. In December, my husband and I always travel to Bath, North Carolina, which has become a very special town for us. I know that I will post photos and reflections from that. If you don't see the type of article you like posted for a while, please be assured that I am continuing my series Sad Premonition, and several featured vignettes from last night I plan on using as springboards for longer articles. My thoughts don't always follow a linear pattern, and this is why you will often see different types of articles posted throughout my week. Some are reflections on my feelings, some are death notices about someone famous, and others, like my piece on what I daydream about, don't really mean anything except what interested me to write about at the moment. I hope you, dear reader, continue to find inspiration in this journey of self-reflection I've undertaken on this blog, and on more light-hearted posts, I hope you can find what makes usually solitary writers like me interesting.
LATE SUMMER • AUTUMN • LET'S COZY
UPCOMING ARTICLES
🍂 🍁 🍂
August 18, 2026
Future Directions for This Blog
This autumn I am planning on posting several vignettes with photographs from upcoming trips, not only to various parks in my city, but also cemeteries and several other cozy places. I also plan on posting photos of the autumn baking I do every September-November, some of which is for an autumn get-together I am having here at our apartment with family. In December, my husband and I always travel to Bath, North Carolina, which has become a very special town for us. I know that I will post photos and reflections from that. If you don't see the type of article you like posted for a while, please be assured that I am continuing my series Sad Premonition, and several featured vignettes from last night I plan on using as springboards for longer articles. My thoughts don't always follow a linear pattern, and this is why you will often see different types of articles posted throughout my week. Some are reflections on my feelings, some are death notices about someone famous, and others, like my piece on what I daydream about, don't really mean anything except what interested me to write about at the moment. I hope you, dear reader, continue to find inspiration in this journey of self-reflection I've undertaken on this blog, and on more light-hearted posts, I hope you can find what makes usually solitary writers like me interesting.